GNS is looking for dynamic candidates who are fast learners, dedicated and have a can do attitude.
Currently seeking for Online Affiliate Executive /Trainee to assume the following responsibilities:
Maintain a “whatever it takes” mentality.
Implement & manage affiliate marketing strategies
Manage current affiliate networks.
Responsible for communicating with the affiliate networks
Sourcing and testing new affiliate revenue streams
Analysis and reporting of Affiliate revenue performance
Affiliate Executive Responsibilities:
- As an Affiliate Executive /Trainee you will be responsible for the management of online affiliate programs.
- Find new networks, create accounts, keep current accounts active through customer service "best practices" and develop new affiliate programs with access to needed marketing tools for their customer base.
- Monitoring affiliate practices and ensuring compliance
- Maintaining relationships with affiliates networks and other partners
- Communicate with affiliates via email and telephone, answering inquiries about affiliate program and best practices;
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation;
Basic Customer Service:
- Affiliate Executive is to be the first point of contact for customers. Responsible for answering any questions the clients may have including information about marketing materials, financial information and any other questions.
- Must keep clients happy and return calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Review and respond to inquiries from online publishers / networks / potential partners
- Collaborate with networks/affiliates to identify and solve issues
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with networks, affiliates, and potential partners
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be absolutely trustworthy with money, customer and business data
- Reasonable technical skills: Understands links, redirects, HTML; able to build web pages with forms; able to work with spreadsheets and affiliate reports; able to work with us to build custom landing pages for highly productive affiliates as necessary
- Retail experience with search engine, online advertising, and/or direct marketing strongly preferred
- Experience with affiliate networks
- Internet industry experience required
- Knowledge of ecommerce and internet-based business models
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing networks (LinkShare, Commission Junction, Google ), search engine marketing.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Must be fluent in English and any one of the European OR Asian
- Graduation not necessary but must have completed basic school
- Must be able to Speak, Read and Write English Fluently.
- Must be able to Speak, Read and Write one of the Languages of European OR Asian
- One year of work experience favorable in area related in Internet Marketing, but not necessary.
Work from home at your time
Selection Process: What To Do Next
Send us your updated resume to – ramana at gnsdm dot com
Candidate must pass pre-hiring tests.